Please accept or decline these terms and conditions. Orders will not be processed without submission of this Legal Disclaimer. Read this Disclaimer carefully and do not order from us unless you understand and agree with each and every word.
These pages state the General Terms And Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") under which you agree to use the replacement documents for sale through Wageslips4u. (the "Replacement Document(s)"). Please read this page carefully, as it constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and Wageslips4u. (the "Company"). In consideration of the Company's agreement to sell you Replacement Document(s), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and you indicate such agreement by placing your signature at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions. You and the Company are each referred to as a "Party" and collectively the "Parties". YOUR ORDER FOR Replacement Document(s) WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNLESS AND UNTIL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED.
All documents sold within this website are Wageslips4u copyright or reproductions.
They can be used only as replacement documents. The items are NOT being represented as the originals. Although the details and looks resemble the originals they do not have any relation with the organizations whatsoever, and this does not mean to damage in any way the organizations mentioned. The replacement items from this site bear no relationship to any organisation. We do not sell originals. The customer accepts not to sell or show them as legitimate ones, and is completely responsible to the law for their actions after buying them. We do not represent our products to be original, nor do we represent them to be exact copies, therefore they do not violate any copyright laws.
You acknowledge that the Replacement Document(s) are made to order based upon the information you provide to the Company at the time of your order. You are solely responsible for ensuring that all such information is provided to the Company in a complete, accurate and legible form. The Company shall have no obligation to contact you to verify the accuracy of any information provided (including without limitation verifying the spelling thereof) or to acquire missing or omitted information, and the Company shall have no liability whatsoever for any errors, defects or nonconformities in any Novelty Document(s) which are attributable, in whole or in part, to your failure to provide complete, accurate and legible information. All physical materials you submit to the Company in connection with your order for a Novelty Document, including without limitation any photographs ("Physical Materials"), will become the property of the Company upon the Company's receipt thereof. You are solely responsible for the physical condition of all Physical Materials, and the Company shall have no liability whatsoever for any errors, defects or nonconformities in any Novelty Document(s) arising from damage to or defects in such Physical Materials, regardless of whether such damage or defects arose before or after the Company's receipt of the materials.
The enclosed document will be produced at your request, And are based on the information that you the client have supplied, In order for the replacement payslips or P60 to be generated, Please remember that it is an offence to supply false information relating to your employment or salary, The information that was provided that will be deemed to be accurate and correct as supplied by the client, WAGESLIPS4U is not responsible for any false information, All information provided is accepted as being declared and confirmed by the client to be a true and accurate representation of their pay details, The documents produced are to be used for legal purposes only and are not to be used for any fraudulent purposes or for financial gain, All documents supplied by the applicant will be returned and remain the property of the client at all time, The documentation produced is confidential between the applicant and WAGESLIPS4U and is not passed on to any third parties, Client's name and addresses are also kept confidential and not passed to any third parties for mailing purposes.
The Company shall have no liability with respect to any replacement Document, which has been altered in any way. You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnities against any and all claims, liability, loss, damage, or harm (including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees) suffered by such Indemnities arising from or in connection with alteration of any Novelty Document(s) purchased by you, including without limitation any claims, liability, loss, damage, harm suffered by such Indemnities arising from or in connection with the alteration by any third party of any replacement Document(s) purchased by you, regardless of whether such alteration was authorized by you.
Any other provision of this Agreement to the contrary notwithstanding, the liability of the Company for any losses or damage, whether direct or indirect, arising out of these Terms and Conditions or your purchase, possession or use of any Replacement Document from any cause whatsoever or in connection with the possession or use by any third party of any replacement Document(s) purchased by you, regardless of whether such possession or use was authorized by you, including without limitation any cause of action sounding in contract, tort or strict liability, shall be limited to actual, direct damages incurred but in no event shall exceed the fees paid by you to the Company for the replacement Document in connection with which such liability arose.
The Company shall not be liable for lost profits or other consequential damages, cover damages, or for any claims against you by any third party, even if the Company was advised of the possibility of same. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable hereunde for special damages, general damages, incidental damages, indirect damages, or exemplary or punitive damages. No action arising out of this Agreement, regardless of form, may be brought by you against the Company more than one (1) year after the cause of action arose. This Section 8 shall survive expiration or termination of these Terms and Conditions for any reason whatsoever.
• A. Sever ability: Any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions held or determined by a court (or other legal authority) of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall be deemed separate, distinct and independent, and shall be ineffective to the extent of such holding or determination without (i) invalidating the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions in that jurisdiction, or (ii) affecting the legality, validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.
• B. Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions and the Parties' respective performances hereunder, shall be construed and regulated in accordance with the laws of the UK, EUROPE the courts of these Countries shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim arising under or by virtue of these Terms and Conditions and you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
• C. Assignment: You may not assign any portion of these Terms and Conditions, voluntarily or involuntarily, including without limitation by operation of law or by merger, except with the express consent of the Company, with such consent not to be unreasonably withheld. Any attempt to do so shall be null and void. No person or entity not a party hereto except for Indemnities other than the Company shall have any interest herein or be deemed a third party beneficiary hereof, and nothing contained herein shall be construed to create any rights enforceable by any other person.
• D. Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions, along with the Order Form and the Enclosure, constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and is intended as the Parties' final expression and complete and exclusive statement of the terms thereof, superseding all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, promises and understandings, whether written or oral.
• E. Binding Agreement: These Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Parties and their respective legatees, distributes, legal representatives, successors and permitted assigns.
• F. Deliveries: We will not give refund of the postage cost if the post arrives late than the guaranteed delivery time. We use Royal Mail special delivery and it is completely out of our hand if the post arrives late. Royal Mail does not guarantee any Saturday delivery. If we make any mistakes of any postage or on the documents, we will fully refund your postage cost only and replace the documents. Complains can be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• G. Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the breach thereof shall be settled by binding arbitration in the Country of issue, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.